Gift Card Terms And Conditions
Last updated: 18 January 2022
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 website (https://shop.birmingham2022.com/).
Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift cards remain the property of Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift card can be redeemed online at https://shop.birmingham2022.com/ provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
By way of example, a Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 24 months from the date of issue.
Should you choose to use your Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift card outside of the country it was purchased in, you will be responsible for any foreign exchange rates, applicable on the date of the transaction/s performed.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift cards cannot be redeemed in any Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 concessions, department stores or at an event. Gift card purchases are exempt from any promotions that run on the official Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 site, including, but not limited to, 3 for 2 promotions or side wide price promotions.
6. Your Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the online code will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
7. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
8. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
9. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
10. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift card is lost or stolen, Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 gift card as a result of theft or fraud. Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the voucher number have become known to another party.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
12. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.